lunes, mayo 17

Rocio's Blog


She has seven posts, she has done all the homeworks xD.
On her blog there is photos about every subject, specially Andres Calamaro when she talked about her favourite song, I liked the letter, it's so romantic. About the movie, she choce the same film that I chose, that's cool. Just like she says, the intenet is very usefull, you can do and find anything you want, like making you own page on blogger.com.
The blog's design is very colour, it is pink, heavenly, blue..and all those tones, the letter is pretty and I think she made it with dedication.My first impression about her blog it was she likes the hard colours, it's very showy and femenine. Also is funny and I like the way she writes in it.
The Roci's blog is very interesting and gaudy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario