lunes, mayo 17

correction Rocio's post..

(original..) well in fact my favourite musical styles are very different, But at this moment i will choose to one of my favorite singers the Argentine musician Andres Calamaro, and his song "Sin Documentos", because is about love and his rate is different in comparison from other songs of love.
Its letter is about of a man that doesn't want to happen pass more days without the woman he loves. Its is a song very romantic.
I believe that this is one of the reasons of my choice.

(correction..) Well, in fact my favourite musical styles are very different, but at this moment I will choose to one of my favorite singers the Argentine musician Andres Calamaro, and his song "Sin Documentos", because is about love and his rate is different in comparison from other songs of love.
It's a letter about a man who doesn't want to pass more days without the woman he loves. Its is a song very romantic. I believe this is one of the reasons of my choice.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario