miércoles, abril 14

earthquake!


hello people and teacher Simon. Well, the day when earth shaked I was on vacation, in the south of this conutry in "La región de los Lagos", in a town called Lican Ray, that is a village close to Temuco, so the earthquake was very moved there. I was With my handsome boyfriend there and some friends of him, actually they ere seven guys. That night we were at home of one of them that has a family's house for holydays there, we had planed go to a party and we go out like at 2 o'clock because we were watching the festival, Ricardo Arjona. We went to buy alcohol and we were walking on the ville for almost an hour, the we went to the party but they didn't let us come in, so we were to the house of someone I didn't know, It was half past 3, and I haven't serve my wine when started shaking, At The beginig was a little movement but then became more a more hard, so we stand up and I hold very hard my boyfriend because I thought we were going to die in that far away town, without my mami =$. That moment was horrible beacuse everything was so dark and the people thought that it was an eruption volcanic of the "Villarica". and all people left the town in their car very fast, they almost crash the trees! and we couldn't do anything because we didn't have a car, so we went to our hause and stayed in the yared talking and drinking beer, waiting the out of the sun. About the country and authorities, they have been bad in almost all the aspects, because for their fault hudreds of people die, that is inexcusable, but seemingly they won't be punished like should be, that sucks.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario