miércoles, abril 21

good movie.


Shutter Island

This is a suspense movie, based in a Dennis Lehane novel.
its directed by Martin Scorsese and Leonardo Dicaprio as protagonist.
This film is about a detective called Teddy Daniels who is sent to a mental institution located in an island, they were looking for a psychopath, a women who killed her three children, and she had disappear. When they were there, the situation becames complicated, they decided to leave de island but they couldn't, since that moment things were more and more confused...I like this movie because the photography is beautiful, every moment in the film catch you because the interpretations are well done, also the end is very unpredictable, though I have seen it in anothers films, so it is a little disappointing. I watched this film a few weeks ago, in my boyfriend's house, we downloaded it from internet. I like anothers Scorsese movies, like "The aviator" and "The departed", he makes the films intriguing and that's one of characteristics I like seeing in the movies. This is not one of my favourites films, but it has been better than anothers movies I've seen on last months.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario