miércoles, abril 28

hobbies

. .Cycle & Music. .
First, when I was a child, and when I was a teenager I loved to cycle with my friends, I cycled every day even if it was raining, It was like that until I got in the university, because I didn't have so much free time, nowadays I just cycle the weekends sometimes, but when I do it I can be cycling for many hours. I also liked the skate when I was seventeen but I realized I had not skill to do that, so I left it.
I think the activity I love most is listening music, meet new music, new bands, go to concerts and everything about it. The music I like is rock in general now. I remember the first band I liked and I falled in love with, it was "Incubus" I was like 12 years old and since that moment I started to hear so many bands, like "System of a down", "limp Bizkit" and those kind of music. Also I liked bands like "Los miserables", and I went to concerts almost every weekend with my friends, It was so much fun to me, because I was a just a little girl. I went to concerts between the 13 and 18 years. Then I left it because it got me bored. But now, I keep loving music and I'm always looking for the new discs and bands, but now diverse kinds of music, and my favourite band is Glassjaw.







1 comentario:

  1. I don't know Glassjaw but the tag "Nu Metal" doesn't really appeal to me. Who are their influences?

    ResponderEliminar