jueves, marzo 31

ambition.


About this theme I think my ambition is traveling somewhere I have not decide very well yet, there are many place I would like to go, know the culture and the beauty of the world, may be when I have enough money and time I am going to do it.

First, I would like to finish my studies and learn english very well, because then I could comunicate with people in differents places with that language. I would like to know differents cultures around the world, but I believe it's an ambition that seems to be more like a dream. So I'm going to cut it down. I would like to know, first of all, the most importants and beautifuls places of Chile, I know many places but I am sure I know just a 30% or less of this country. the another ambition I have is to to visit, study and work in Europe, living there and learn about Geography and anothers stuff (music, countrysides, people, etc), to go back to Chile and apply everything I learnt there to work like a geographer having a good experience that i will obtain in Europe, in that moment I'll feel prepare to make my family dreams come true.

6 comentarios:

  1. I think that your ambitions is possible, you must work hard to become that dream in your reality.

    be careful paz
    see ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you have a very interesting dreams, but you learn english whit simon XD, I hope you a lot of luky in yours aims

    ResponderEliminar
  3. your ambition is very interesting.
    Chile is a great country, and very very beatifull.
    Europe is very beatifull too, but o you have careful.

    I like your ambition.

    See you in class.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Traveling is always a good way to satisfy ambitions. It is a healthy ambition.
    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. that pretty lady in the photo!...hopefully end up like her xD
    See you in the class!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Yeah! Who is the lady in the photo?

    Nice ambition. Traveling is a great way to learn too!

    ResponderEliminar