jueves, marzo 24

The best beach to me.


Since I was I child mI have always thought the best Beach is "Los Vilos", IV Region. I think so beacauso of a lot of reasons. The most important it's My grandparents live there and when I go there I always stay in their house, I have a lot Of fun wheiththeme, even if I go by myself, I love them very much and they are so fun, and also they cook very well. Apart from it, the beach is really beautiful, not only the principal beach but all the littoral, I think that place is very peaceful, especially on winter because it goes few people and the beach is peaceful as I said, that's one of the characteristics that makes me go there every year, to calm me down and be happy with my family. I believe it's a known beach but not so much people knows it as I do, and a few people have lived what I have, sharing with family and at the same time feeling really good with my own. I go there since my grandparents live there (10 years ago). I can't say I have lived only one special experience there beacause every year I go it is special to me, I love that beach and all activities I practice there, like biking or walking.

Also, this year I met another beach in south of Chile that I really liked, but I prefered write about "Los Vilos" because I have lived importants moments with the people I love most.

4 comentarios:

  1. Los Vilos!!!!!!!!

    Los Vilos is a great place, very nice. Many memories of my childhood come to mind when I think of Los Vilos.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Well well well... I don't Know this beach.. but I think is a beatiful place....

    When you invite to my...???

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think the same of Camilo: you must to invite us to know that beach

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nice photo. However, I prefer Los Molles which is close by.

    ResponderEliminar