jueves, abril 7

booK

Nowadays I am reading a book called "Little bird of heaven", wroten by Joyce Carol Oates (american author), which was a gift from by brother for christmas the last year, so when I recieved it I had no idea what it was about, I just knew it was a contemporary novel.

I started to read it during the holidays , and at the begining it semeed a little slow and bored, but when I got envolved with it I liked more and more. So I read it during all the summer and I am still doing it, because it's a long book and I am reading it slowly. I believe this is a very good book, the author writes in a very poethic way and she is very retailer, she describes everything that happen, the contexts, emotions and fellings from the characters but in a way that desn't make you bore, in fact, it gets you envolved more through the history, when you progress in reading.

The novel is about a girl's life in '80, and the history occurs in New York, and talks about many situations that happen to her, from her childhood until she becames into a teenager, (I still don't know what happen next) and the and the girl's emotions and events occurs around her parents, specially about her father and the love she feels about him.

5 comentarios:

  1. must be an interesting book... but its for girls i think! xD
    greetings!

    PEACE!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think like JP, is a book ideal to girls with more love in it

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I never listen about this book, but look interesting!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Apparently, JP is very representative for Rodrigo and also for me. I think this book is great for a girl.
    Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. :O the love she feels about her father!!!!!

    ooo
    I never heard about this book, seems to be very entertaining and deep ...
    I'll remember to be prompted for loan!

    See you in class.

    ResponderEliminar