jueves, junio 24

My familyy

well, today I'll talk about the members of my family. not all of them because they are too much, just some of theme. first my mum..she is 53 years old and she is book-keeper, and she is very good on that, also she is very nice and she likes talking very much, I think she is a very good mum, and she worries about me everytime :$. My dad is a seller, and he likes his work, he likes speak with the people. Also he likes to be home everytime, and read de newspaper, he s nice with me and he cooks good good. and finally, my brother, he is engineer, and now he is working in Antofagasta, sometimes I miss him, but he is ok in that city, he is 26 years old and he doesn't have a girlfriend.
and finally my pet, but I have already talk about her in another post.. anyway I love them all =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario