lunes, junio 6

Burj al Arab



This time it was hard to choose a building because I think there are many beautifull around the world, big, small, expensive, cheap, new, old, historical importance, economic importance, etc. So I made like a random choice.


I Chose the "Burj al Arab" building, I think the first time I watched this it was in a program called "Megaestructuras".
This is an hotel located in Dubai, Arab Emirates. It height is 321 meters, it's really big and tall, and it was built above an artificial island. It has eight restaurants and the rooms are really spacious, in fact this is a seven stars hotel, does exist someting like that in Chile? the answer is no, and there are not something like this in all the world. I like this one because it impresses me that was built above an artificial island ubicated in a distance of 270 meters from the country, the configuration is marvelous too. It's really hard to get it up, I can not even imagine it! I would love to know it, although I can pay for, it is very very expensive. I am satisfied just looking from the ground. Another impressive thing of this hotel is that it has floors underground, it means that the building is even more complex and atypical than it looks.


...I expect I could go there some time, but I think it's going to be possible when I become into a bird.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario