miércoles, junio 15

CD

Another free post

This time I'm going to talk about two really good bands, that I can recommend, but I will not say about the band, I will talk about one of their discs. Those have characteristics that had have importance in moments of my life, and I hear them in specials moments of it, depending how I feel. Who doesn't have a song, disc or band which you listen it in specific occasions?



First. "Silversun Puckups - Pikul". This is the first EP from this band. They released this one in 2005, so this is a relatively new band, they play alternative rock. The first time I listened this was in winter 2007, and it didn't really like me a lot at the first moment, but then I heard it more and more and in less of a month I was in love. I liked listen it when I was alone home or when I travel, in general I like this EP in peaceful moments, when I am alone.




The another disc belongs to Radiohead, called "Kid A". I chose this one because I like the whole disc, I think is one of the best discs I heard in my life. This is the fourth studio album of this band, released in 2000. This album produces me different emotions, depending on the song. I like listening it with my boyfriend, it brings me a lot of memories with him, specially when we drink beer the cloudy days on the beach, to me it's very romantic =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario