sábado, junio 11

Vendetta



My free post is going to be about two of my favourites movies, because I like a lot of movies and it was hard to decide.
The first one is "V for vendetta", I think I have watched this movie five or six times, and it has not bored me yet, I could watch it ten times again. The first time I watched this film I do not really remember when it was, I think I rented it in 2007, and I loved it from the first escene. This movie is based in a graffic novel wrotten in '80, created by Allan Moore and David Lloyd, and the film was directed by James Mctigue, who was assistant in "Matrix", another amazing movie.
Well, about this movie I like everything, and I think I am an exigent person about films. The most I like is the movie script, it's really well done and inspired, specially the protagonist's words, "V", characterized by Hugo Weaving. Natalie Portman, at the same time is one of my favourite actress, she shined in this movie just like in "The professional". In general, the temathic of this movie is unreal, but it contains many things of reality, I give a ten to this movie, you do have to watch it.

The second film I am going to mention is "Kill Bill", 2003. This movie has two aspects I like, fist, the director: Quentin Tarantino, who has made films like "Inglorious Bastards" and "Pulp Fiction". Second, Uma Thurman became into one of mi favourite actress, like the one I had mentioned. This movie I like because it has a lot o blood, the effects are cool, and has aspects of Japanesse culture. Also I do not really like marcial arts films, but this it conquered me.



I freaked...



1 comentario:

  1. wajuajajaja yes you are freak!!!!!!
    jajajajajaja

    I like this movie is so cool, the protagonist, so mysterious! is super cool!!!!!

    See you...soon!!!!

    ResponderEliminar