jueves, abril 28

10 years



I think in 33 years I don't really know where I am going to be living, but I expect I could do courses to get better like geographer and know english to go to work in another country or get out from this city. Actually, I want to do something related to geography or learning about another cultures, landscapes or languages. I think at that age I am going to be working in some job related to the career I am studying now or specializing about some branch of my profession. I want to study about the most things I can before having a stable work and having family, I would prefer that. I will know cities and countryside from Chile and Latin America before it. Then I'll have a nice family with a few children, a dog, a cat and chickens, living in some city of the south of Chile. I think I am going to live away from my family but I'll come back to meet them some weekends, and we will share everyone.

I think in the world it will be less water, in Chile and another nations, more hungry and poverty because this world will have so much people and then the violience will increase and we will have wars. I am very positive =)

2 comentarios:

  1. Chikens!!!!!!!!
    wow!!!!!

    I like your idea about chikens!!!!!!
    But your chiken maybe have a problems with your cat...

    see you in class.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like your ideas! Especially the one about to travel throught Chile and LA. :D

    ResponderEliminar