jueves, abril 21

Paints!





Well, I know about art almost nothing, I have to say I am really ignorant about it. So I am going to write about one of the most beautiful draws and paints I have ever seen. Those belong to an artist called Naoto Hattori, from Japan, he makes psychedelic art, which is a kind of visual art work, and it describes like a "mind manifesting" full of color the most of time. His paints are surreal, his creations are stretched and twisted as he likes. Personally, I like his art because he is very retailer, his art seems to be digital but himself draws and paint all his creations.
I met this artist because of the band "Tool". In some of their discs, they uses this kind of art to their cover cd's and videos, which some of theme are very psychedelic, because their own music becomes psychedelic some ocations, on albums like "Lateralus" or "Aenima". Because of this I began to look for this kind of art and the most I liked was Naoto Hattori, I like him very much because he is really original and I had never seen an art like this, it looks perfect to me, even if his art distorts the forms of the things. I think he has a gift.


4 comentarios:

  1. Complicated to understand your paintings .... but I like ... I think they are plastic ...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. WOW!!!!
    the pictures are amazing!!!!!

    I can not believe they are handmade!!!!

    See you in class.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Interesting! Do you know Chiho Aoshima? I think you might like her work.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow it looks like made in computer, awesome technique. The images are nice and very provocative

    ResponderEliminar