jueves, abril 14

Cards&dominO


My family plays these games since my grandparents were children, even before, but I don't really know when, but those are historical games on my family. I play cards (carioca, broom) and domino since I was a child, like 5 or 6 years old. It was typical when my parents, brother, uncles and aunts and I went to my grandparent's house in "Los Andes", we were like twelve persons, and we had to take turns to play because we were too much people and the cards or domino were not enough. I have really good memories about those days. We don't do it very often nowadays because each one has made his life and we don't meet like we used to. But when I go to my grandmother's house I play with here and we bet and drink beer. I pass really goods times with here and my ancle and aunt when I go to visit theme.

When I was younger I enjoyed it so much, we laugh everytime and we shared all together, it is shame we do not do that anymore, but I won't forget those moments. But we play everytime I met them, even if we are not many people like before.

8 comentarios:

  1. Ohh, the broom! .. I was a teacher in that game ... and I still am .. ajjaja

    Could someday play in the drywall ..

    Bye...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it´s really fun enjoy this kind of games with the family specially if you make this a tradition. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ilike the cards game, but is more interesting if you bet some thing, or money, but I don't know the broom

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I too really like the card game "carioca"
    This game is very good!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Dominó is really funny! I like to play it, but my fav is still carioca!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love domino And the card games!!! in specially the game Carioca!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Is funny, sometimes I play this game with my friend after of a roast.

    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  8. i like the cards game, specially Canasta and Poker, sometimes i play Poker with friends and play money.

    ResponderEliminar