miércoles, junio 2

2010 holiday


It doesn’t make me easy talk about just one holiday because what holiday is not fun? And everyone has been so different. I enjoy when I go to my grandparent’s house in “Los Vilos”, when I get out with my friends, and when I’ve traveled with my boyfriend. I think I’ll talk about the last one because it has been the longest vacations in my life, without family and also I have pictures of it. This year, on 2010 7th February I took a bus to “Osorno”, south of Chile I went there with Francisco, my boyfriend and some of his friends. The travel was difficult because the bus it was from 1960 and it ran at 60 km/hrs. Anyway we arrived to “Osorno” and finally to our destiny: “Cascadas” a village near to the city, there we could see the volcano “Osorno”, it was beautiful, we stayed in a camp, in the “Llanquihue” lake. We stayed there one week, then we stayed one week in “Valdivia” in a camp too, and finally we went to “Lican Ray” and we stayed in a friend’s house. This holiday was full of beer, sun, rain, love, green and laugh. It was so much fun. Also it will be remembered because we lived an earthquake! Far away from our houses, but together we both. The most fun and relaxing about this holidays it was when we went to “Las termas del rincón” I will never forget that and I want to do it again..maybe the next year.

2 comentarios:

  1. I'm glad you spent a nice holiday with Chino ... I miss you, just as we joined the other girls you went to sure XD ...

    Study !!!!! I see you on the test, but I hope that the change XD

    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajajajaja,,,that is true! what holiday is not fun?

    KISS!

    ResponderEliminar