martes, junio 1


Why did I study this?..to start, in my school, I was very good to the geography, I think it was easy to me understand it, also my teacher it was like “Bielsa”, serious, intelligent and he knew a lot about History & Geography, but I believe that it really began to like me Geography it was when I traveled to the north of Chile, specifically “San Pedro de Atacama” and around of it. That was like a “travel of studies” but it could go anyone in the school, it made it every year, but I went just that. Anyway, there I learnt a lot about nature, cultures, country sides, etc. It was inspiration to me, and I enjoyed too much learning it, I was like 16 years old, so it was like the moment when the teenager begins to decide what it’s going to be about her life, that travel was mine. Also I like very much taking nature photos, enjoy the noise of the sea, watch it for hours, it has been like that all my life. When I made the P.S.U, I didn’t really know what to study, but a friend’s mum, who is my friend too, told me that I had to study Geography, and without think it I got in this career. =) and here I am.

1 comentario: