martes, junio 1

Favourites!


It's hard to choice only one.. Is about just this semester? or it's about all these years? I don't know so I'll choice some subjects about all these years. First, I have to say that I like human and physical subjects, in geography are fun the most of subjects, even there are some very bored..like..I can't say =P. Well, the first subject I liked it was climatology, it was fascinating when the teacher talked about clouds, winds, rain, snow, storms, and all that stuff, I enjoyed veery much studying those presentations, in that moment I wanted to specialize me on it. Then I liked the Economy, Economic environmental geography the last year, I went to every class, and that was weird on me =P, I had good marks and I liked read books about that branch of the geography. Finally, I liked, the last year too, "Conservation of the environment". I learnt a lot and it was fun to me the fields trip, I remember the teacher's name, he is Rodrigo Vargas, the anothers names I can't remember right now. I think these subjects are all related, like everything in geography, so when I get out of the career all of them will be usefull. I don't really know what I am going to specialize, but I think it will be about the Conservation. This semester I've learnt about Sociology in a subject in another faculty, that has been the most usefull subject this semester =) and English, obviously.

1 comentario:

  1. Pacita! xD,,, is very difficult to read what you wrote with that font color!,,, I agree with you,,,i like to Conservation

    KISS

    ResponderEliminar