martes, junio 1

Good Friend =)


This time I have to talk about a good friend, well I’ve to say that my bests friends are lovely, although sometimes they get angry for nothing, but it doesn’t matter, because I know they will always be there for me, listening my stuff and me listening them, it’s the typical, but it’s true I have probed it through all these years. I met theme when I was five, on 1994, but we became into friends when I was 8 years old, and the others when I was 10 years old, I think..I can’t remember very well. But now I want to talk about another friend of mine, someone I see every day and I have to clean and pick her rubbishes, that is my pet. I think she is my friend too; she is with me every time, making me laugh when she jumps, or howls, or barks, she lies down right by my side all day. Her name is “Anabelle” but she doesn’t listen when I call her for her name, she does it when I tell her, come here!, or eat! or lie down!, etc, it’s a little weird. I know here since the day she was born, literally, in fact I was with her mum when she was getting out. It is one of the most emotional situations in my life. I love her mum, but she died the last year =(. Anyway, they both have been my friends =) and they are so important in my life. Ah..she is 3 years old.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario