miércoles, junio 23

Chile game.

I remember that game it was really early in the morning and I really wanted to watch it and my boyfriend invited me to his home to watch the game and eat "zopaipillas" with his family. so I had to wake up at 6 am! like I had never done before. but I didn't care, it was more important watch the game than keep sleeping. I think the payers had a good game, but they could have done more goals, they lost many opportunities of goal, but all boys played good and with the heart! the important thing is that they won, isn't it?. but now the goals they couldn't do game could be important to clasified, I expect that doesn't happen.
Like I said, I think they all played very good, in my opinion the best player was Valdivia, because he created the opprtunities of goal, he armed the game, and he is a very good soccer player, he lives everything in the field. the worse, no one..but who less played was "Bravo" he touched the ball like 2 times, but that is because "Honduras" played bad.
About if Chile could win the world cup, I have to be realist, it is slightly problaby, because Chile attack very good but I think they couldn't defend from teams like Brasil or Germain..those teams are almost perfect to me, also the have played all the world cup and they can deal with the nervious..I guess that will be difficult to chile because, for the games I have seen the put on anxious and that is trascendental to win a world cup, control the nervious.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario