miércoles, junio 9

Los Vilos!


This is a IV region town. it's ubicated like at 300 kilometers from Santiago, in the beach. I go there since I was a girl, like 5 years old because my grandparents went to live there from "Los Andes". I go there everytime I can, I really like going there because is peacefull and beautifull to me. Also I enjoy to be with my grandparents, they are nice funny and affectionate. I like going with them to walk on the beach and talk.

few years ago I used to go there with a firend almost every summer, It was so much fun we liked swimming and go out in the night to drink but just sometimes, we liked stay at home watching movies and talking but we don't do it anymore.

Anyway I think that is my favourite beach, it has pretty landscapes and many places to go. One of theme is "La gruta". I like to go to the rocks in there. they are big and people can go up on theme, and the see looks fantastic. Another place I like is the wetland, wich is protected for "Los Pelambres" miner those are the better place to go. I expect I could go soon I really want to.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario